MARS
March 28, 2024, 09:05:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We've merged!  Please go to http://kallums-ar-codes.webs.com/ from now on.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade AR Codes Subscriptions Live Chat Rules Staff List Calendar Login Register  

QUAKE!!!!

Welcome, Guest
Hey there my fellow Guest. Please login or register. since you haven't registered on MARS yet, you're missing out on a lot of extra features! this includes:

1. Posting on the forums
2. Sending messages
3. Editing your own custom profile
4. Buying items from the shop!
5. Full Arcade access!
6. And more...!

Creating an account would grant you these permissions, so register an account with us TODAY!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QUAKE!!!!  (Read 486 times)
The Jackal

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2009, 06:01:56 pm »

Talk about Quake here. Let me talk about my Quake experiences:

I started playing Quake about 4 months now and its been such a great time for me. I started playing Quakeworld and was instantly hooked. It had genius map design, simple but satisfying weapons, and an all around balanced feel to the game. It is insanely fast and it is probably the fastest FPS ever created. I started playing Quake 3 a few weeks ago and its also good, but its not as fast and some of the maps are forgettable, which is a shame. I'm not saying they are bad, but you may only play them once or twice. A few days ago i installed the mod CPMA and it is a vast improvement over normal Quake 3. However, I am a true Quake 1 fan at heart and I will probably go back to playing it on a daily basis soon.\

You may now post Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

GUTHIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

UnknownToaster
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 07:37:40 am »

Well....I have to say, I never really played quake, but I know your going "then why the hell did you post?! >:|"  But I have something to say.

I never played the ORIGINAL game, as is to say, I played a hacked version on my DS, its hacked to look like halo, it has halo models, halo weapons, and halo maps. And they spruced up the quake engine a little bit. I quite like it....'spite the major graphical errors...(to be fixed on next release)
Report Spam   Logged
4markie
♠MARS Owner♠
Administrator

My mood:

Spiny Shell King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 08:53:33 am »

Talk about Quake here. Let me talk about my Quake experiences:

I started playing Quake about 4 months now and its been such a great time for me. I started playing Quakeworld and was instantly hooked. It had genius map design, simple but satisfying weapons, and an all around balanced feel to the game. It is insanely fast and it is probably the fastest FPS ever created. I started playing Quake 3 a few weeks ago and its also good, but its not as fast and some of the maps are forgettable, which is a shame. I'm not saying they are bad, but you may only play them once or twice. A few days ago i installed the mod CPMA and it is a vast improvement over normal Quake 3. However, I am a true Quake 1 fan at heart and I will probably go back to playing it on a daily basis soon.\

You may now post Smiley

Yes, he started playing quake a few months ago. We play together after school sometimes and he owns me every time  Shocked

-4markie
Report Spam   Logged

Click "Subscribe" to subscribe to 4markie's YouTube account!

Click "YouTube" to view 4markie's YouTube account!

^Made by UnknownToaster^ (You can ask him for requests)

The Jackal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 02:37:11 pm »

Its nice to see more than two people on this forum who have quake experiences. Smiley I'm kinda sad though because everyone at my school plays COD4 or Halo 3 and sometimes I feel all alone Sad However, I'm sure i'll make enough in-game friends to play with.
Report Spam   Logged

GUTHIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

UnknownToaster
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 03:26:09 pm »

Its nice to see more than two people on this forum who have quake experiences. Smiley I'm kinda sad though because everyone at my school plays COD4 or Halo 3 and sometimes I feel all alone Sad However, I'm sure i'll make enough in-game friends to play with.

If it makes you feel any better, my xbox live hasnt been working for a few months....
Report Spam   Logged
Code Slasher
♠♦♠MARS Administrator♠♦♠
Administrator
Hack Master

My mood:

7h3 |{1n9 0f (0Ð3$...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 09:55:16 pm »

If it makes you feel any better, my xbox live hasnt been working for a few months....
We both know why, lol.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 11:56:57 pm by Code Slasher » Report Spam   Logged

A Typhlosion in a strange new land, a shiny Infernape at the disposal of its master, and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

They cannot be stopped.  I, Code Slasher, cannot be stopped.
***Code Slasher: ƒ34r m3, 7h3 µ£71m473 |{1n9 0ƒ (0Ð3$***
Haxmaster

My mood:

The hack master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 06:46:22 pm »

cool
Report Spam   Logged
DDL14

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 07:00:46 pm »

quake eh? my friend played that game I dont know if he stil plays now though