MARS
April 19, 2024, 11:31:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We've merged!  Please go to http://kallums-ar-codes.webs.com/ from now on.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade AR Codes Subscriptions Live Chat Rules Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nintendo DS & DSi WARNING!

Welcome, Guest
Hey there my fellow Guest. Please login or register. since you haven't registered on MARS yet, you're missing out on a lot of extra features! this includes:

1. Posting on the forums
2. Sending messages
3. Editing your own custom profile
4. Buying items from the shop!
5. Full Arcade access!
6. And more...!

Creating an account would grant you these permissions, so register an account with us TODAY!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo DS & DSi WARNING!  (Read 590 times)
Tyler

My mood:

Just Shoot Me Now -.-

View Profile WWW
« on: September 26, 2009, 10:46:12 am »

Police !!! WARNING !!!  Police

This is a warning message to help protect both your DS & DSi and YOUR wallet.

The DS Action Replay is great to occasionally run over The Sinnoh Region, or even stomp through Super Mario Bros. BUT when it's over-used, or just has too many cheat codes, chances are, it's gunna mess up your gaming system, or the game it's self. I recommend not using The Action Replay on EVERY game you ever get, especially REALLY EXPENSIVE ones, as it's a good way to lose $20-$170, and the same with using it 24/7, or just the same amount of time that your DS is used.

The DSi is a newer version of The Nintendo DS & DS Lite, BUT your Action Replay most likely won't work on the DSi is it works on the older two.

The above is written 100% by expirence, you may not like to hear this, but I'm only trying to save your gaming fun, your wallet, and EVEN YOU!

P.S. Using the Action Replay about an hour a day would most likely be best, or if you only use it once every few days, then maybe 2-3 hours, but i all depends on YOU!

P.P.S. If I could get a Mod to "approve" this, people would take it seriously. I'm not asking to be a mod, but maybe having one agree, or remaking this thread, it would REALLY save people(If this does happen, I would only need a little credit, EX: This thread was thought of by Tyler, ETC). Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 07:40:23 pm by Code Slasher » Report Spam   Logged

Call me Mr. Queer!
Night

My mood:

www.xat.com/iHome

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 01:47:42 pm »

thanks for the info! i dont have much games or codes on my action replay anyway Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Code Slasher
♠♦♠MARS Administrator♠♦♠
Administrator
Hack Master

My mood:

7h3 |{1n9 0f (0Ð3$...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 11:46:31 am »

Well........ you're missing a bit of information.  The Action Replay DSi exists now, and it works on every type of DS.  Losing your data is not common or typical for Action Replay's, and that is from experience.  If anything, you're more likely to lose your Action Replay codes before you lose your game data.
Report Spam   Logged

A Typhlosion in a strange new land, a shiny Infernape at the disposal of its master, and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

They cannot be stopped.  I, Code Slasher, cannot be stopped.
***Code Slasher: ƒ34r m3, 7h3 µ£71m473 |{1n9 0ƒ (0Ð3$***
Night

My mood:

www.xat.com/iHome

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 06:40:22 pm »

i didnt know there was a new action replay
Report Spam   Logged

Tyler

My mood:

Just Shoot Me Now -.-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 07:10:33 pm »

Okay, thanks, but I know.

I said that the OLDER VERSION won't work on the NEWER SYSTEM. And I never said that you'll lose information, but you could lose codes, but most likely not. You can lose game data <----- HAPPENED TO ME & EVEN A FEW FRIENDS. Also, you might get glitches, THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

"Also, you might get glitches." <----- That, that right there is what I said, so your missing a bit of information...  LMFAO

No disrespect intended, but your basically attacking me for nothing...
Report Spam   Logged

Call me Mr. Queer!
Code Slasher
♠♦♠MARS Administrator♠♦♠
Administrator
Hack Master

My mood:

7h3 |{1n9 0f (0Ð3$...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 06:10:13 pm »

Roll Eyes Wow?  Of course your Action Replay DS won't work on the DSi.  That's a bit of old news.

Another thing: avoid oxymorons.  You can't lose information, but you can lose data.......   Huh?.  Data and information are the same thing.  Besides, did I say the word information?

I think you forgot to mention something.  "Also, you might get glitches."   Buck
Report Spam   Logged

A Typhlosion in a strange new land, a shiny Infernape at the disposal of its master, and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

They cannot be stopped.  I, Code Slasher, cannot be stopped.
***Code Slasher: ƒ34r m3, 7h3 µ£71m473 |{1n9 0ƒ (0Ð3$***
Tyler

My mood:

Just Shoot Me Now -.-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 12:12:33 am »

That didn't make an ounce(or cent, if you prefer... LMFAO)of sense, i know you wanna be right, but what?
Report Spam   Logged

Call me Mr. Queer!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: