MARS
April 18, 2024, 10:21:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We've merged!  Please go to http://kallums-ar-codes.webs.com/ from now on.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade AR Codes Subscriptions Live Chat Rules Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Is a Dokan Textured course AR code possible4wifi?

Welcome, Guest
Hey there my fellow Guest. Please login or register. since you haven't registered on MARS yet, you're missing out on a lot of extra features! this includes:

1. Posting on the forums
2. Sending messages
3. Editing your own custom profile
4. Buying items from the shop!
5. Full Arcade access!
6. And more...!

Creating an account would grant you these permissions, so register an account with us TODAY!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a Dokan Textured course AR code possible4wifi?  (Read 1651 times)
16kWiNz08Mk

...:::Mk 09 ((/\1034~199/\)) 08 ^^16655^^~^^333^^

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2009, 10:42:13 am »

well i been thinkin since DOKAN COURSE IS LIKE THE COOLEST COURSE ALIVE XDDD i decided to do my homework and see if it would be possible to make one 4 WIFI yahooo =] even tho its never been attempted ever ever ever ever lol (anythings possible! when it comes 2 hacking ^_^) yeah um back on topic xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE SERIOUS PART BELOW :O

I dont think its possible because it's not a  playable offline course someone would have 2 take the original code (and only the code because its not playable offline) and make it wifi. kinda obvious if you think about it   Grin

if this is in the wrong section which i dont think it is(IT PROLLY IS xD) but if it is could a mod please move it thanx  Cool every1 opinion matters and it only takes a min 2 type sumfin unless your letter challenged XD
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 11:52:35 pm by Code Slasher » Report Spam   Logged

...:::Mk..::..PRB.::.SNaKiNG PRoDiGY:::...

CuRReNT NoN PRB WoRLD ReCORD HoLDeR 4..
YoSHi'S CiRCuiT
SKy GaRDeN
Code Slasher
♠♦♠MARS Administrator♠♦♠
Administrator
Hack Master

My mood:

7h3 |{1n9 0f (0Ð3$...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 11:52:17 pm »

Yeah, this probably is in the wrong section.  Meh, I'll move it.

It sure is possible  Wink.  You just need the Dokan address code.  There was a bunch of addresses on the previous site, and I would get them, but they're kind of hard to access.
Report Spam   Logged

A Typhlosion in a strange new land, a shiny Infernape at the disposal of its master, and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

They cannot be stopped.  I, Code Slasher, cannot be stopped.
***Code Slasher: ƒ34r m3, 7h3 µ£71m473 |{1n9 0ƒ (0Ð3$***
4markie
♠MARS Owner♠
Administrator

My mood:

Spiny Shell King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 05:15:33 pm »

The textured version of the Dokan Course is impossible to access in the full version of Mario Kart DS because its textures were removed in the final version. The textured one is only available on the Beta version, believe it or not.

Nintendo was planning on making the Dokan Course a normal track in the final version of the game. Nobody knows what it was supposed to be. but in the full version, it got cut out. but not completely which is why it is even accessible at all.

There are multiple codes to play on the Dokan Course. Using Datel's code to do this is not very useful on wifi, as it will crash your game and only loads the Dokan Course for you, not the other players because another players' game cartridge cannot not be modified like that.

I believe there is a code to do this. I searched the internet for hours but I couldn't find it.

If you use the address code like Code Slasher mentioned, it will work but the chances of your game crashing is very high and will cause multiple problems. I do not recommend doing this.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 05:18:16 pm by 4markie » Report Spam   Logged

Click "Subscribe" to subscribe to 4markie's YouTube account!

Click "YouTube" to view 4markie's YouTube account!

^Made by UnknownToaster^ (You can ask him for requests)

16kWiNz08Mk

...:::Mk 09 ((/\1034~199/\)) 08 ^^16655^^~^^333^^

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 09:03:10 pm »

well i pretty much get what your sayin it is possible but won't work 2 well cuzz other people dont even have the dokan course in offline play THUS making it impossible for wifi play. Just like sayin hey! you wouldn't be able to play the offline courses if they weren't in the game to other people! makes perfect sense Smiley sucks tho i can't make one like that well i could but.. I just wanted to get it so i can play it with everyone on wifi guess
that will never happen... EVER -_-
Report Spam   Logged

...:::Mk..::..PRB.::.SNaKiNG PRoDiGY:::...

CuRReNT NoN PRB WoRLD ReCORD HoLDeR 4..
YoSHi'S CiRCuiT
SKy GaRDeN
Xtra3ing

Your Ultimate Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 11:18:26 pm »

No, Dokan Textured course can not be used in wifi. Yes, it's possible to use it in wifi if the course is Un-Textured.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm going to be out of town July 2nd-6th 2009 which means I won't be here - going camping with lots of friends.
Code Slasher
♠♦♠MARS Administrator♠♦♠
Administrator
Hack Master

My mood:

7h3 |{1n9 0f (0Ð3$...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 03:36:44 pm »

Not to mention if you engineer the code correctly you can force everyone to play on it.  Datel's course codes were not sophisticated enough to do this, only bringing you on the course instead of the others (makes a nice hacker's shortcut for some tracks), but some homemade codes bring everyone on there.  I personally approve of these codes, because some courses are not available online.
Report Spam   Logged

A Typhlosion in a strange new land, a shiny Infernape at the disposal of its master, and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

They cannot be stopped.  I, Code Slasher, cannot be stopped.
***Code Slasher: ƒ34r m3, 7h3 µ£71m473 |{1n9 0ƒ (0Ð3$***

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: